A Signal From A professional Trader Straight
To Your Account
- Developed by a team of traders and programmers
- Tried and tested system
- Direct Broker Trade Copier - No need for a VPS!
About PING's EA
PING's EA is a completely automated system that has been developed by a team of traders and programmers based in Vietnam (website http://ea.maxpro.vn). The system uses multiple functions that all talk to each other in order to identify the best possible entry and exit points in the market.
The title "PING" is an IT term that represents the communication between multiple functions within the EA.
The strategy trades regularly across 7 currency pairs (AUDUSD, EURUSD, EURGPB, GPBUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY). Often multiple positions are opened on a single pair and trades can be held for several days.
The logic behind this EA is complex with several thousand lines of code. As the market changes the team behind this strategy will be adapting the strategy to maintain it's profitability
PING's EA - Verified Myfxbook Statistics
Our goal is to become multimillionaires through trading the retail forex market.
PING's EA - What You Need To Know
What You Need To Know
- LiveForexTrading Team Trader - PingEA
- Expected Monthly Return - On default the return is expected to be in the order of 15% per month.
- Maximum Risk Per Trade - There is no set risk per individual trade because multiple correlated positions can be opened at any one time. The maximum risk (or drawdown) at any one time is 50% of account equity.
- Age - 324.80 days
- Master Account Leverage - 300:1
- US Trader Compliant? - No
What You Need To Know
What is the recommended minimum account size for this signal
We recommend a minimum account size of $1,000
Which broker do you recommend?
The signal works with any broker that supports the MT4 platform.
Do you have another question?
Click on our 24hr live chat support on the far left hand side of the screen. We pride ourselves on always being available if our clients have question or need assistance.
What happened during the two large drops on the account growth chart?
Both of these losses were a result of trades placed on AUDUSD. This pair has now been removed from the strategy entirely.